MICROSCOPIC ROOT CANAL TREATMENT :
ENDODONTICS THE SPARSH DIFFERENCE
Ever Heard of Painless, Precise & Fastest root canal, come experience it here!
The root canal procedure takes place in a very small area of the tooth and requires expert precision to effectively navigate the roots and the canals. In conventional dentistry many times the root canals are missed leading to more visits to the dentist as well as unsuccessful treatments requiring repeated re treatments and thus trauma.
At SPARSH Speciality Dentistry:
We perform our procedures with the microscope under 10-25X magnification,ensuring precise removal of extra nerve canals, fracture lines in the tooth if any and other cavities and perforations.
This guarantees a safe and fullproof procedure and helps in better healing and allowing you to keep your natural tooth for a life time.
This means we ensure minimal pain and more precision in carrying out the treatment as we use a high magnification microscope.
Our aim is to retain as much healthy tooth as we can
Our sessions are fast and efficient, helping you save time and discomfort of the entire root canal procedure
We use DIGITAL ANAESTHESIAfor our procedure which allow us to go directly to the particular tooth & administer anaesthesia only where its needed
Why not a conventional root canal treatment?
International Statistics :
Conventional root canal treatment is successful in 50 to 60 percent of cases. By comparison, the success rate of microscopic root canal treatment (performed with the help of an operating microscope) is more than 90 percent.
- Minimally invasive treatment (Microendodontics)
- Digital Anaesthesia ensures No pain
- Guarantees precise removal of extra canals, fracture lines,cavities & perforations
- Quicker procedures. Done in 1-2 sessions
- Less sessions equals less stress and saves time
- Faster, safer and precise procedures
- No retreatment so more economical
So come experience the new age dentistry for the first time in india with digital anaesthesia hassle free & painless
Root Canal treatment cost in mumbai at very affordable price,Call us to book Your appointment.
Now with BIOM the most advanced dental clinic in Mumbai under the flagship of Dr. Jain get the :
- Best dental treatment to preserve the life of your teeth
- Less expensive dental treatments with advanced procedures
- Best dental clinic to serve all your needs
- Pain free dental clinic with the modern equipments
- Best teeth whitening procedures
- Single sitting root canal treatments
- Teeth in a day with best & affordable dental implants
- Non Surgical dental treatments
- Guaranteed long lasting BIOM dental treatments
Root Canal Treatment
Infection or injury to the core or the central part of the tooth, also known as the pulp, requires root canal treatment.
Indications for root canal treatment are decayed or infected tooth, deep cavities, cracked or broken tooth, and gum disease. These symptoms can vary from the sensitivity of teeth to throbbing pain and swelling.
Diseased or injured pulp do not require extraction nowadays. Dental experts at BioM Dental make Root Canal treatment quick, painless, and comfortable.
What is Root Canal Treatment?
Inflammation or infection in the tooth pulp can happen due to various reasons- trauma, frequent restoration, caries, or weak immunity.
Root canal treatment involves a few steps:
- Opening of access
- Removal of the infected pulp
- Cleaning and shaping of the canal
- Replacement of pulp with inert gutta-percha material
After completing the procedure, the crown restoration is done. The crown or cap can be made up of metal, all-ceramic or porcelain-fused-to-metal.
Dental is a one-stop solution for root canal treatment and all varieties of the crown. You get the most reasonable Root canal treatment cost in Mumbai.
You get the latest technology and advanced pain management at Biom Dental, which makes Root Canal Treatment convenient and easy. Schedule an appointment to get the top-class consultation and get an accurate price quote for Root Canal Treatment.
- When there are deep caries damaging pulp tissues irreversibly
- Damage to the pulp or more than 50% of dentin due to tooth fracture
- Secondary caries reaching the tooth pulp
When there are symptoms such as sensitivity and pain, intermittent or continuous toothache, the only treatment that can resolve the issue is the Root Canal Treatment. A properly done Root Canal can last for a lifetime.